August 2, 2006

Win at All Costs... Revisited

A quick update for those who have been following along - apparently someone has tipped off Noah to my strategy in Rock, Paper, Scissors (click here for more on the ongoing battle). So he has me thinking a little now. He beat me 2 in a row before I got him figured out again, but now he is figuring out how to win even when he loses (a trait passed on by his grandfather and great-grandfather).
It started that he would lose and then say "Ok, tonight loser prays 1st". So then the next night I let him win, and he said, "that rule is only if the kid loses". So we had to start clarifying if winner or loser goes 1st. But then tonight he informed me that sometimes rock can break paper because rock is really stronger than paper most of the time... I suppose tomorrow there will be some really sharp scissors that can cut through rock.

2 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger Matt Gumm said...

but now he is figuring out how to win even when he loses (a trait passed on by his grandfather and great-grandfather).

Don't kid yourself--he gets that from his father.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Amen Matthew!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home