September 3, 2007

Rockin out with the gang

I love the guys & gals I work with. Without sounding too proud or boastful, they work hard all week long and especially on the weekend, behind the scenes to prepare for what God does at Palm Valley Church every weekend. Its so worth it, as we are blessed to see 1st hand what God is doing in people's lives as he changes them and grows them (and us) along the way. It's awesome to be part of a team that loves and supports each other and works toward a common goal that is so much bigger than ourselves.

We have a great time together whether in staff meetings, creative meetings or at lunch together. We also have a great time having fun together outside of the office from time to time. Last week we rolled back the clock and I got to re-live my glory days from Jr High & High school vicariously through music on Playstation2. I've never played a guitar in my life but this Guitar Hero game rocked! Derrick (our worship director) and some of the other guys can actually play, but I am just a poser who loved the music. All of us singing American Idol style was pretty hilarious too! Wish we had this night on video.

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to have been there to see that. I haven't heard/seen you play any instrument since I think your freshman year in high school(maybe it was your sophomore year?). Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'm glad it isn't all work!

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On Greg's blog regarding this same night, he said you used to have a mullet. How about you do a post with that picture!! lol! :) Sounds like you guys had a great time! That's awesome!! By the way, you and Ryan rocked this weekend!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Derrick Logan said...

MG's got star power, baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home