May 25, 2007

Happy Belated B-day to the Queen

Well, the last several weeks have been wheels off busy - No excuse I know. But, I didn't seem to have the time or the brainpower to post a tribute to my beautiful and awesome wife. (I did actually remember her birthday for those who may be wondering).

This week she is enjoying the beach in Florida with her friend Kristin, so I have come to miss her and appreciate her so much more (as I always do when she is gone). God knew better than to make me a woman because I would have been a horrible mother and wife. Just as an example, I actually forgot to give Noah breakfast before school yesterday, not that he cared or noticed, but I realized it this morning (and yes I made him eat something today even though he didn't want to.

Anyway, sweetie, I miss you and you're the best. Best wife, best mother, best friend, best cook, best housekeeper, best everything else that I can't recall right now since I still don't have much brainpower.

Proverbs 31
10
An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels.
11The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain.
12She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life.
28Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:
29"Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all."
30Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

Happy belated birthday.
I love you... Infinity :)

You are the "Grace of My Life". When you get home I'll let you listen to this new song I found (for the rest of you, the lyrics are below)

"Grace of My Life" By Brian Littrell

I lie awake so often at night
With something to read or something to write
In the silence my mind is free
To think of the ways that God has blessed me

It's easy to see how He's been so kind
Any proof I might need is right here by my side

You are the grace of my life
So tender, so undeserved
Hard to believe you're my wife
Even harder to put what I feel into words
If I need evidence God is good
Just looking at you is enough
You are the grace of my life
For you grace my life with your love

Love that is pure, so faithful and strong
You forgive me when I do you wrong
I've seen in you time after time
A picture on earth of love so divine

Oh, I am amazed for how can it be
That someone like you would love someone like me

You are the grace of my life
So tender, so undeserved
Hard to believe you're my wife
Even harder to put what I feel into words
If I need evidence God is good
Just looking at you is enough
You are the grace of my life
For you grace my life with your love

3 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are getting better by the day with these blogs you are writing!
Never mind that it isn't every day because when you do write it is from your heart. I love the sweet man you have become.
Mom

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Sniff, sniff. I missed you so I thought I'd see if you'd posted anything on your blog. So very sweet. I love you. Off to listen to the song on iTunes. See you in 2.

P.S. Don't worry. I've forgotten to feed Noah breakfast before too :-)

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Awwww, that was so sweet! You guys are too funny together!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home