March 13, 2007

Today's Recap

Today in a nutshell:
The kids and I ate all the donuts before Julie got out of bed.
Hit the pool/water-slide/slash park area - kids loved it.


Beat Noah 2 games to 1 in foosball. I was trying to let him win but then he started talking smack (plus he kept scoring on himself and I was getting really hungry for lunch.)

Took one for the team and agreed to lunch at Chuck-E-Cheese.

Beat Julie in the basketball pop-a-shot (she was talking smack too - still thinks she can beat me since she played basketball as a freshman in H.S.)
Played NASCAR pinball - I love pinball - even though I'm not the pinball wizard - (great song by a great band though - "The Who" for all of you born too late/early to appreciate real music).


Found the local thrift stores so I could get some golf shoes since I left mine at home and really I have at least 5 pair so I couldn't rationalize buying another pair at full price - Got em and hope to use them tomorrow morning.

Rushed kids back to resort so we could check them into the kids Jungle Night.

Off to date night with Julie - I enjoyed a date night dinner that could only be on vacation - a chocolate shake and skinny fries at Fat Burger. (We didn't eat lunch til after 2 so I was not really hungry yet.

Reluctantly went to see "The Gift" - it was a really sappy, but good movie. Not too many movies out anymore that are worth sitting through. This was a good one.

Rushed back to pick up the kids. They didn't want to leave. They had a great time and made some new friends. Hopefully they will get another chance on Thursday night as well!!

Good night.

4 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Sounds like you guys are having a great time! Have fun!!

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to go on vacation more often. I don't think you talk (in person) as much as you've blogged in the three days you've been gone!! I'm really glad you guys are having so much family fun and a little couple fun too!!
cpg

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Came back by to see the pics... very cool. Josh thought it was awesome that Noah went down the big water slide!!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Julie said...

DUDE, I was talking smack because I HAVE been known to beat you at the pop-a-shot - at least a time or two. I know it's hard to take.q

 

Post a Comment

<< Home