March 13, 2007

Laziness is a virtue


Its 10:00 am and we're all still in our jammies. :)

Hit Pacific Beach yesterday and the kids had a blast. Noah built an impenetrable sand castle fortress and had all us peons working hard at his command (sorry, the camera batteries were dead). Natalie had fun collecting shells, and they both loved screaming as they tried to outrun the tide coming in - I am sure all the locals had a good laugh at us crazy tourists!

Not sure what's on tap for today - probably the pool and water-slide for the kids. Dad is hoping his stiff back improves enough for a round of golf.

The resort has a kids club Jungle Night tonight, so Julie and I are hoping to get an actual date night!

Here's a picture from the patio on our condo overlooking the 10th green - Ebay rocks!

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know why I wasn't invited? I am a really cheap babysitter! I guess I don't have to repeat "have a great week".

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Michael Gray said...

Here's what I don't get...

Christina works directly under Ryan.

Michael works directly under Mark.

Christina goes with Ryan's family on vacation.

Michael [does not] go with Mark's family on vacation.

Maybe next year.

Hey, tell Julie that I am going to have her come in and show me a thing or two on Photoshop when you guys get back. Her Easter mailer looked really cool and I want to know how she accomplished a few things. Have a great date night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home