March 16, 2007

Adios, Legoland

We are officially done with our annual Legoland passes (no tears here). Apparently 6 visits in 1 year is enough to make even the biggest fan a little apathetic...

Yesterday we went with much anticipation. Upon entering and making a b-line for Project-X, the best of the roller-coasters, Noah tells me he doesn't want to ride it. After asking him if he was sure, I asked why and he said "the line is way too long!" I guess he's really starting to take after his dad.

So we went to find mom and sister and he didn't want to go on the Dragon roller-coaster either (we dragged him on that one though, since Natalie wanted to ride it and there was no line). The only things he really wanted to do all day was to play mini-golf and go to the lego building areas so he could build things. I told Julie next time he wants to go to Legoland we should just buy some legos for him to build with.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you won't hear much about Legoland in the near future and you can move on to something bigger and better(?).
I'm sure it was worth the trip for all the other fun stuff you have done there. Have a great day tomorrow and then a safe drive home.
cpg

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Yeah, I think I would be done after six times in one year, too! I think Grandma Cathy's right... time for bigger and better parks :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home