December 14, 2006

TIVO in Heaven

Yes, we have a DVR (not officially TIVO, but same technology - we just pay less :) thanks to DishNetwork - you should checkout their pricing if you're a Cox or Directv user on a budget)... anyway, I don't know how Julie lived before the invention of TIVO. I use it on occasion if the game starts before teardown is over at 1 pm on Sunday's, but I think Julie has worn out the record button.

Anyway, sweetie, before I get into too much trouble, I thought you and everyone else should read Paul's theology of TIVO in heaven... my pick for post of the week/month/quarter - yes I realize its an old post but I am on the delayed reading plan, much like my posting schedule (please no hate mail from all you other bloggers, I'll get around to reading your's some day too).

http://ptlewis.blogspot.com/2006/10/is-there-tivo-in-heaven.html

3 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Um, have you noticed that I deleted most of my DVR timers??? I only record like 3 shows now (not counting the house flipping ones).

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Julie said...

And, IT WAS YOUR IDEA!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

I love my DVR, not only for me but my kids! No hate mail here. I will check out that post though : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home