December 8, 2006

I'm Back

Ok, so its been a little while. Got an email from a good friend and probably my one and only devoted reader that said merely "86 days". I had no idea what he was talking about and had to email him to ask... his reply the next day, "87 days". So today's email said "up to 89 days".

Upon threat of bodily harm he finally told me what he was talking about... "I’ve been checking your blog daily and apparently you’re still “Remembering Katrina” - alluding to my last post on Sept 11th. His recommendation was to rename my blog to "month by month " or possibly quarterly update. So here's to my good friend "D" - hope your other daily reading provide you with inspiration.

5 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Matt Gumm said...

Hey, that really hurts. I'm at least as devoted to reading your non-existent posts as he is.

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- I was just thinking of emailing you to say I was still checking and waiting for your next post. I check your's just after I read Julie's everytime.
We are a sad fan club "D" and Gummby! Love-sis

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Hey, I read it, too! I thought maybe you gave up on posting : )-

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Michael Gray said...

Hey #1, welcome back to the blogosphere. I should link to this blog on my site. I think I'll do that.

Gotta go. I'm at work and my boss will really get on me if he sees me dilly-dallying on sites like this.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Paul Lewis said...

I agree with D and as Michael said, welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home