September 4, 2006

Top Story

Labor day is apparently a slow news day... Top story is that that the Crocodile Hunter was finally killed by one of the animals that he messed around with - I have to admit that I watched him do some pretty crazy things, it was just a matter of time. CNN was prepared though - they already had a special ready to commemorate him. Hopefully this doesn't sound too heartless, but the guy seemed to take it too close to the edge many times. Hopefully there aren't too many young wanna-be's following in his footsteps.

2 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

I was surprised when I heard he died. I agree with you though, he got way too close in so many situations! We were just talking about the time he was feeding an alligator while holding his daughter... how dumb is that??

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Matt Gumm said...

Not a suprise, any more than it would be if a guy who jumps cars with his motorcycle gets killed in an accident. Job hazard.

I personally think the dude was just plain nuts, and I mean that in the nicest and most sincere way possible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home