June 26, 2006

My Mugs

Julie tagged me on this.


I started drinking coffee in the Army while on out in the field in the cold, wet Ft Lewis Washington terrain. It carried over to the office and it seemed everyone in the Army drank coffee (I needed it after getting up for PT at 4 a.m. and running several miles and getting into the office at 7). Shortly after arriving at my 1st assignment I became the "links lieutenant" because I was always on the golf course after getting off work at 4:30. This mug got knocked off my desk and chipped so now it serves as a trusty pen holder on my desk.

Today my mug of choice is the Dixie 20 oz insulated paper cup so I don't have to wash it or remember to bring it home, though I am on a coffee hiatus until temps drop under 90 - can't wait for November...

3 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Cool mug Mark! I know what you mean about drinking coffee in this weather, not the best : )

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I hadn't realized how much of a coffee addict you had become-20oz?! How many of those do you drink?!
Jen

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark! You gotta try Brad Bishop's coffee! He has varieties, it's his business. Just tell him what kind of roast you like and the guy can hook you up! No joke, it's better than Starbuck's, let alone a restaurants. I haven't had a cup I didn't love!
Mick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home