June 5, 2006

Make Me Laugh Monday - I'm Going to Princess Land!


My kids crack me up on a consistent basis. The most recent was tonight when Natalie, my 3 year old told me that she really wants to go to Princess Land - this infatuation started several months back when we decided to take the kids to Lego Land, and she insisted that she didn't want to go there, but instead to Princess Land. Being the seasoned parent that I am, I knew not to argue with her on this or tell her that there was no such thing as princess land, and so we appeased her by saying that maybe another time, but this time we are going to Lego Land.
Well, she enjoyed Lego Land and loved the Dino roller-coaster, but she continues to talk about Princess Land on a fairly frequent basis. So.....

tonight I took the bait and said, "well I don't know where Princess Land is". Just what she was waiting for - she launched into a 15 minute description of of where it is and how there is a special princess roller-coaster that picks you up at Lego Land and goes really fast up and down (insert animated 3 year old re-inactment of a roller coaster here) from Lego Land all the way to Arkansas (Ok, now that is a REALLY big stretch of the imagination there - that's where her cousins live - sorry, no chance of a roller-coaster there, although I heard they were getting some paved highways soon :), and then it takes you all the way back to your house. And the best part is there are no lines! Ok, that last part sold me - Sign me up!

We then got off track and she launched into her new rule of the day - not sure where this one came from, but apparently we are only allowed to touch snow with our feet and hands, NOT with our eyes or our elbows. Good luck touching any snow in Phoenix, sweetie.

Natalie you will always be MY little princess. Nothing makes my day more than putting her to bed so I can hear her say "I Love You, Daddy".

So for those of you that have kids, what's your funniest kid saying this week?

2 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought princess land was at my house?! Just ask Rob. Let Natalie know she is welcome to princess land anytime she wants.
She is so cute! I can't wait to see her.
Jen

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site modafinil overnight cd changer Acne and milk modafinil as adjunctive therapy in depressed in outpatients Imitrex depleted serotonin vardenafil hydrochloride prescription drug 10 most safest jobs http://www.fantasy-basketball-9.info/Furnishings-rugs-runners-rug-area-rug-area-wool.html butalbital fioricet 408 Paris hilton opps

 

Post a Comment

<< Home