June 16, 2006

Friday Five – My Top 5 inventions for a road trip

5. The compact, portable sleep number bed. I still have never found a hotel bed that doesn’t make my back ache in the morning. My sleep # is 100 – so I guess I’d probably do better to just sleep on the floor when we travel.
4. The P (pee) Pill – to be taken by all children before you get in the car – lasts up to 5 hours or 400 miles so that you can drive without stopping for the kids to pee. As usual, we made the kids go potty before we left the hotel in the morning and not 5 miles down the road Natalie says in her high pitched voice “I need to go potty really bad”!
3. The other P (patience) Pill – to be taken by all parents/drivers before getting in the car – lasts 24 hours or until the conk out for the night.
2. The mini-van limo – equipped with the roll-up window between the driver’s front seat area and the passengers in the rear, as well as satellite tv (Natalie needs her Nick Jr) and high speed internet – Noah refuses to believe that you can’t get internet on the laptop in the car, and continues to ask if he can play Toon Disney.
1. The Back-to-the-Future Delorean Time Machine Car (Ok, so this one I didn’t come up with – Credit to Michael J Fox). But it would be the bomb if you could just get in the car and not have to hear in the most annoying whining voice possible“Are we there yet” and “When are we gonna get there” every 10 minutes for 700 miles.

3 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Add Toddler Sized Headphones so that we don't have to hear Natalie's movie. I can't believe that someone doesn't make these but I have yet to find them.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful trip to California : )

It's seriously not that bad, is it??

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Rack and roof box sale in vancouver bc Motorola i710 cellphone hacks Sexy swimwear florida

 

Post a Comment

<< Home