May 2, 2006

Good intentions...
seldom get things done. Julie setup my blog for me several months back. Finally getting around to my 1st post. Guess I need to change the title of my blog. I don't know how Julie does it all, but if you know her you know she's pretty amazing.

We got away with some of the staff to DC this week for a conference - nice to be out of the office for a short break. Not used to all the greenery and trees. People sure do honk a lot here - a lot of angry drivers... and lots of joggers. Wonder what their hit and run stats are here? Its a fun time with the guys and lots of laughs. A long walk for some below average Chinese for dinner. The Suns game doesn't start til 10:30 EST! Gonna hit some of the sites tomorrow.

Not sure exactly what my Blog will evolve into - you may have to check back in a couple months for my next post to find out.

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Julie said...

See and that took you what, 4 minutes. You can make time :-) I love you and glad you've joined the blogging world. The kids & I miss you.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Wow Mark, so glad you finally decided to write your first post!! I remember months ago checking to see if you had written anything yet : )

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP http://www.proactiv-coupon.info/botox-treatment-seattle.html botox cream Butalbital acetaminophen caffeine and codeine Isuzu trooper sprzedam botox espasticidad medular free mcse 2003 server instruction

 

Post a Comment

<< Home