May 26, 2006

Friday Five

Ok, whoever thought up the Thursday Thriteen thing has way too much time on their hands and way too much left-over brainpower at the end of the day - I always get stuck around #7.
So I'm starting something easier.

5 things I'd like to do on my day off
1. I sleep in - that would be til at least 10 unless...
2. I play golf
3. I spend some quality time playing with my kids - (trampoline is often a favorite, although Noah really likes anything that involves shooting, and Natalie likes playing roller-coaster on the couch)
4. I go on a date with my wife - usually its dinner and a movie, but she is awesome and doesn't drag me to the chic-flicks (just for the record, so I don't get in trouble here, this list is not in rank order!)
5. We come home after the date and ........................... go to bed (Ok, definitely not rank ordered :)

I tag Julie, and Matt

2 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog since you started and I'm glad I can now comment. Nothing of much importance to say today though :)
Love you!
Jen

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

I wondered where you were going with that last one : ) You're funny Mark!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home